Go Green Go Canola
Canola Based Release
For Truck Boxes, Paver Boxes, Patching Machines Pneumatic Rollers and Shuttle Buggies
Environmental Asphalt Slip is a special blend of synthetic lubricants with a Canola base formulated to provide an environmental asphalt release agent.
Provides an Environmentally Sound Slip for Asphalt while providing rust protection.
- Environmental Asphalt Slip leaves a corrosion inhibitor to stop rusting, leaves no film, leaves cleaned surfaces with lubricity to release asphalt & gravel. Environmental Asphalt Slip has high stability, will not deteriorate nor suffer any marked compositional change in normal storage.
- Entirely eliminates asphalt from sticking to your Heavy Haul Truck Boxes & Beds, Loaders and Graders, paver boxes, patching machines, pneumatic rollers, and shuttle buggies without breaking down the oils on your aggregate. Prepared for truck boxes, but works well for steel or rubber compactor wheels.
- Environmental Asphalt Slip completely releases all HMA mixes, OGFC, SMA and Polymer Modifieds.
- Will not pit, or corrode, or damage any of the metal. Commonly used in mechanical equipment, such as iron, steel, copper, brass, cadmium, Babbitt, sintered bearings, silver solder, zinc, silver or magnesium, or fine machined parts.
- Environmental Asphalt Slip will lubricate and release heavy soils, asphalt, gravel, clay and eliminate down time, equipment can be cleaned while in use.
- PENETRATES - for easy release. It lubricates and penetrates, migrates to hard to reach areas, providing tough, long-lasting lubricating film. Contains no silicone, low odour.
- DEMOISTURIZES –Displaces moisture, protects metal 100% active ingredients, stays intact.
- RUST PROTECTION – For all heavy equipment
- Environmental Asphalt Slip exceeds Federal, State and Local regulations!
- Utilized by foremost Asphalt Contractors and Highway Departments Nation Wide.